- We collect your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and other information you input if you request additional information about Yatra Capital through our "Contact Us" link on this website. We do not otherwise collect personally identifiable information about you over this website.
- We do not release any personally identifiable information about you to advertisers or other third parties, except as required by law or to a successor or assign in the event of a sale of assets or transfer in ownership.
- We do use personally identifiable information that we collect to respond to your inquiry and for our own internal purposes.
- Yatra Capital uses commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personally identifiable information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personally identifiable information. Accordingly, we assume no liability for disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties.
- Our website may contain links to websites operated by other entities. Please be aware that Yatra Capital is not responsible for the security, content or privacy policies of other websites to which it may link. This Privacy Statement applies to personally identifiable information that Yatra Capital collects on this website.
- Yatra Capital reserves the right to change the information offered on or via this Internet site, including the text of this disclaimer, at all times without making any prior announcement to this effect. You are advised to check from time to time whether the information offered on or via this Internet site, including the text of this disclaimer, has been changed.
- Your continued use of this website after any changes are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
This policy is effective as of 15. June 2008